1. Bachelor degree, qualified as an accountant or certified public accountant, with more than 5 years of financial management experience in large and medium-sized enterprises;
2. Be proficient in using UFIDA financial software, WORD and EXCEL office software.
3. Good digital sensitivity, strong sense of responsibility, strong communication and coordination ability, strong sense of confidentiality, strong literary background and analytical ability.
1. Supervise the daily management of the department, formulate departmental work plan, financial revenue and expenditure plan, credit plan, formulate fund raising and use plan, and organize implementation.
2. Organize the drafting of budget and final accounts report.
3. Complete monthly report, quarterly report and annual report on time, issue department documents and accounting statements.
4. Audit the related expenses of the company and approve the purchase funds and project appropriations.
5. Participate in company bidding and contract review, participate in company plan approval meeting and carry out cost and cost analysis, urge relevant departments to save costs and improve efficiency.
6. Organize the evaluation of the company's financial work, and put forward opinions and suggestions on the establishment of financial posts and the appointment of personnel.
7. Participate in the formulation of the company's business objective responsibility system, organization, implementation and assessment.
8. To be responsible for tax payment and tax planning, coordinate relations with external units, avoid policy risks and strive for preferential fiscal and financial policies.
9. To undertake other tasks assigned by superior leaders.
Contact person: Manager Guo