1. Responsible for the daily management of the Department and the management, guidance, training and evaluation of the staff of the department;
2. To guide and coordinate the work of financial auditing and accounting and supervise their implementation;
3. Formulate, maintain and improve the company's financial management procedures and policies, and formulate annual and quarterly financial plans;
4. Provide timely financial reports and necessary financial analysis, and ensure that these reports are reliable and accurate;
5. Cost forecasting, control, accounting, analysis and assessment are carried out to ensure the completion of the company's profit indicators.
6. Complete other routine tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Education level: Full-time bachelor degree or above;
2. Professional requirements; Accounting, financial management and other related professions, certified public accountant, accounting titles above intermediate level;
3. Work experience: Experience in financial management, planning, economic and project management of enterprises under 40 years of age and over 5 years of leadership experience;
4. Skills and abilities: comprehensive knowledge and experience in financial management, budget management, cost management, project management, target management, performance management; excellent coordination ability and cost control ability; experience in manufacturing enterprises (especially biopharmaceuticals) is preferred; high sense of responsibility and ability to undertake. Greater work pressure, good conduct, correct style, and a high sense of confidentiality.
Contact person: Chen Liangqiang
Contact number: 18071224365
Contact email: email@example.com